HVAC / Mechanical Site Manager - Installation
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Mechanical & Electrical Jobs|
|Salary||GBP240 - GBP300 per day + Negotiable, Weekly pay|
Strong Group is acting on behalf of its client who deliver award-winning construction, development and regeneration projects of the highest standards across public and commercial private sectors.
Site manager, HVAC, Mechanical, Pipefitting, SMSTS, Welding
My client is looking to recruit a HVAC/Mechanical Site manager for a School project in London on a contract basis to start around the end of September.
- Deliver Mechanical projects to meet agreed timescales and programme requirements, checking weekly progress against programme and identifying deviations
- Manage the health and safety of the site in accordance with the clients Health and Safety Procedures and documentation
- Manage the quality of installation
- Control of all actions, methods & output of each project under his/her remit
- Supervision of offloading plant and equipment on site
- Liaison with clients and management of site labour including forecasting labour requirements
- Relevant industry experience in Site Management plus a valid CSCS Card (SMSTS)
- Strong mechanical knowledge
- Well-developed people management skills
- Self-motivated and well organised
- Experience of managing sub-contractors and suppliers to KPIs and standards
Daily rate is in the region of £220-£280 per day and you will be paid weekly, the contract will run for approximately 4 months.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills to be suitable for this position, then send a copy of your most recent CV to bradley.ball@
strongrg.co.uk or call Bradley on 020 8090 3565.