5X Wet Workers
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||South West London|
|Sector||Mechanical & Electrical Jobs|
|Salary||GBP21000 - GBP22000 per annum + Company Van, Fuel Card, PDA, Uni|
Strong Group are acting on behalf of their client who offer a complete central heating service for homeowners, local authorities and property developers. They replace boilers, install brand new heating systems and carry out servicing and upgrades
They are looking to recruit 5X Wet workers all London areas on a permanent.
- To repair and install heating parts to individual and communal dwellings in client owned properties.
- Duties include replacing thermostatic valves, circulation pumps, and radiators and associated controls within the dwelling.
- Repair of pipework within the dwelling and re-pipe as required ensuring tenant's disruption is kept to a minimum.
- Analyses problem and identifies appropriate tools and materials for repair
- Chooses plumbing materials based on budget, location, and intended uses of building
- Installs pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids
- Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation
- Assembles fittings and valves for installation
- Modifies length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as needed for a building
- Uses saws and pipe cutters as necessary
- Tests plumbing systems for leaks and other problems
The salary is £21,000 on a permanent basis working on a SOR basis with potential earnings of £30,000
You will be provided with a Company Van, Fuel Card, PDA & Uniform if you would like to be considered on a permanent basis.
If you're interested then send a CV to terri.boxell@
strong-recruitment.co.uk or call Terri Boxell on 020 3757 8428