This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Mechanical & Electrical Jobs|
|Salary||Up to GBP50000.00 per annum|
The company are going through continuous growth and are only going to continue to grow so there will be an opportunity to progress within this company for the right candidate.
About the Role:
The key focus of the Estimator role will be to review those tenders which are allocated to them, obtain and review quotes from the relevant suppliers / subcontractors and produce an estimate which is accurate, competitive and compliant.
- Experienced providing costing between the values of £250K-£5M
- Must have Commercial and Industrial contract knowledge
- Must have dealt with customers directly, ideally worked for an M&E or Construction main contractor previously
- Handle the whole electrical tender from initial proposal through to adjudication
- Putting together bid calculations
- Handle on site enquiries
- Attend client meeting (on and off site)
- General estimation duties
- Have a good working knowledge of estimating software packages
About the Candidate:
- 5 years estimating experience
- Would consider an exceptional younger candidate
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Hard working
- A willingness to deliver excellent customer service
- Able to uphold good client, supplier relationships
- Able to query tender documents
- Demonstrate good negotiating skills
- Able to work on their own and in a team
Apply via the link or call 0203 006 8406 to find out more