Mechanical Project Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||East Sussex, UK|
|Sector||Mechanical & Electrical Jobs|
|Salary||GBP45000 - GBP65000 per annum + Vehicle|
Strong Group is acting on behalf of its client who are Mechanical and Electrical services provider.
My client is a Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance Services provider with an outstanding reputation within the retail industry and commercial fit out.
My client is seeking an experienced Project Manager with estimating experience, a minimum of 3 years in a similar position. Knowledge of HVAC and mechanical design is essential.
There will be a fair amount of project management involved with this position, and it will be necessary for applicants to be able to demonstrate a successful track record of managing mechanical projects with good organisational ability and commercial awareness. Good IT skills will be required, with knowledge of Office type software. The successful applicant will be able to assist with the raising of purchase orders for materials, plant and sub-contractor's ensuring best value is achieved, and also the checking, agreeing and signing off invoices upon completion, making sure all costs are accurate.
Qualifications and Skills
The successful applicant for this role as mechanical project manager/estimator will have:
- At least 3 years in a similar role with demonstrable ability to turn round tenders to strict deadlines.
- A genuine commitment to be part of the company's growth and success
- Mechanical qualifications (HND/degree) preferred
- A track record of successful project management.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Driving licence
- Personable with a good sense of humour.
- Real career progression as mechanical side of company is in its infancy.
- Salary on offer for this vacancy is dependent on experience level but with excellent prospects.
- Access to pool vehicle
- Relaxed and friendly environment
If you have the necessary skills for this position then please send a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joseph on 02030060071