This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Civil Engineering Jobs|
|Salary||GBP40000 - GBP60000 per annum|
Strong Group are acting on behalf of their client who are a well-established Civil Engineering contractor based in the Maidstone area.
They are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor/Estimator in the Maidstone area.
We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor/Estimator to join our ambitious and friendly team in Maidstone on a full time basis, Monday to Friday. Must have estimating background civil engineering and come from a sub-contractor.
You will be required to undertake the following:
- Produce detailed tenders
- Prepare applications for payment, reconciliation of valuations and costs
- Maintain good relations with clients
- Carry out site measurements of works in progress, including negotiations and agreements with clients for valuation of remeasured works
- Attend site progress meetings
- Liaise with Contracts Manager/Project Manager and record delivery of works
- Financial control of variations to contracts
- Support the Director when required
- Control live contracts
- And ability to get on well with others, a willingness to learn and work to the highest standards, together with a positive attitude are essential. Salary will, of course, be dependent on experience.
Salary on offer for this role is negotiable, in the region of £40k-£60k.
Please send your full CV as soon as possible to Nicole.taggart@Strong-group.co.uk or Call Nicole @Strong Group 02030068406