Channel Sales Account Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Mechanical & Electrical Jobs|
|Salary||GBP75000.00 - GBP90000.00 per annum|
My client is a best in class specialist commercial lighting business.
Based in South East London / Kent border, they have an international reach and a global client base.
Due to expansion, they are currently seeking a new highly focused new business champion. To be considered for this key role of Channel Sales Account Manager, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience.
Reporting to the UK Head of Sales you will be:
- Proactive and Consultative
- Forward thinking
- Commercially aware
- Technically minded
- Personable and skilled at rapport building
I am looking for a core background in sales with an awareness of modern sales processes, regardless of product or field.
You may have started your career in IT sales or HVAC.
My clients internal training experts will train you on everything you need to know about our products; you will bring the sales expertise that drives new business income.
I am interested to hear from candidates with a HVAC, buildings systems and controls or automation industry.
- Proven experience and understanding of modern sales processes with a commercial understanding of tools, margins and credit risk
- 3-5 years strong sales experience with a focus on technological fields such as HVAC, building management or automation industry
- Demonstrate sales and commercial experience where you have met or exceeded demanding sales targets
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills that builds collaboration
- Self-sufficient with initiative and drive, able to prioritize and take actions
- Confident and effective communicator, handles questions adeptly with influencing skills
- Ability to effectively present and influence individuals and groups at all levels
- Ability to translate and communicate key business priorities to support the development and execution of tactical sales programs and activities
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and value, internally and externally
- Flexible and agile, ability to adapt your approach and methods to maximise results
- Based in London or the South East for travel and access to the London market, with international travel when required
- Spoken and written fluency in English; an additional European language is desirable but is not essential
This role is mission critical for my client, so I am seeking experienced true new business, commercially aware delivery Managers, who can evidence success in a similar role.
I am short listing candidates now.
This role carries an excellent basic salary and package (including Interest Free Season Ticket Loan and Car Allowance) depending on experience.
The successful candidate can expect to achieve a salary between 75k - £90k.
Possibly more for the right profile...
If this role is something that you would like to be involved in please feel free to reach out for an informal chat. Or email your CV / interest.
email@example.com / 0203 006 0071