Junior Health and Safety Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum|
Strong Group are acting on behalf of their client who are a leading building contractor operating across Ireland.
They are looking to recruit a Junior Health and safety Manager to carry out work in London, on a permanent basis.
The Health and safety Manager will be successful if they have the following:
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualification
- Experience working for a service
- Undertake health and safety visits to sites
- Promote health and safety by implementing practical and effective methods
- Investigate accidents and record findings.
- Carry out risk assessments.
- Keep up to date with current legislation.
- Regularly carry out health and safety audits and inspection across allocated site
- Promote positive health and safety culture.
The salary on offer is varies between £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience and skillset.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Donald.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Donald on 02030068408