This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Mechanical & Electrical Jobs|
|Salary||Up to GBP37000.00 per annum + 22 days holiday and VAN//fuel card|
Strong group are acting on behalf of a market leading building services and facilities management that have been at the forefront of there field for over 50 years.
We are working with them to recruit an Electrical Supervisor (SSSTS) for a permanent position in which there is clear career progression.
To organise and direct an electrical team for planned and reactive works maximising resources to achieve the Company's objectives, see below expected duties
- To organise and manage the Electrical section as necessary from the receipt of tenders to the completion of final accounts.
- To prepare detailed forward plans of work commitments and appropriate labour requirements.
- To ensure that sub-contractors are supervised and their standard of work is acceptable and in compliance with recognised safety practices and agreed specifications.
- To ensure that labour, materials, plant and equipment are used effectively and efficiently.
- To supervise new installation work with engineers and sub-contractors, carrying out on-site inspections
- To carry out site inspections for any further upgrade works requires to existing systems
- To control and effectively manage all the sections operations through regular site visits as necessary and in accordance with frequencies considered essential in order to assess progress, safety and quality and to give instruction or advice.
- To supervise staff including allocation and control of work.
- To carry out QC's 10% oa all planned and PPM repairs
- To prepare method statements in conjunction with the Health & Safety Officer.
- To liaise with the Health & Safety in arranging safety inspections including carrying out investigations into the circumstances and implications of accidents which have occurred in their work area.
- To organise and attend regular meetings with Managers and other associated staff for reviewing the operation of the Electrical Section.
Salary and Working hours
- £37,000 Full time position based on a 40 Hour working week Mon-Fri (8 Hours a day)
Benefits of the role
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Day off for birthday after a years' service
- Death in service benefit 4 x salary
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme company match 3%
- Company vehicle/fuel cards
NVQ 3 Electrotechnical Technology/Experience in Fire Detection and Alarm Installation
If this role interests you please call Liam at Strong recruitment group on 0203 006 0072 or email your CV to email@example.com