|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Mechanical & Electrical Jobs|
|Salary||GBP30000 - GBP34000 per annum|
Strong Group are acting on behalf of their client who are a trustworthy, customer focused contractor delivering a wide range of services in a variety of sectors across the South of England.
They are currently recruiting for two Senior Electricians on a Permanent basis located in Surrey and London.
- 6+ years' experience in the industry and is driven.
- C&G 2382 - 18th Wiring Regulations
- NVQ Level 3 - Building Maintenance or Installations
- ECS Card
- City Guilds/NVQ,
- Electrical Installation 2360 Part 1 & 2,
- 2391 Testing,
- 18th Edition
- 2381 - Test and Inspect (would be nice to have)
- company vehicle supplied
- fuel card
- pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Salary are always reviewed annually in line with our Financial Year.
- There are the occasional weekends that would be available for them to work at an O/T rate, commensurate to their starting salary.
Once every 2 months, they would be required to be on call for a week at a time. This would be to deal with any reactive emergencies. They are paid a call out fee as well for their trouble.
The salary varies between £30,000 - £34,000 depending on skillset and experience.
If this is something you would be interested in please send your up to date cv to Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nicole on 02030068406