Senior Mechanical Engineer
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Mechanical & Electrical Jobs|
|Salary||GBP3300 - GBP3400 per annum + comprehensive benefits package|
Strong group are acting on behalf of their client who are an award winning and international specialist service company with offices worldwide
They are currently looking to recruit 1 X fully experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer to carry out work in their Oxfordshire office.
- Ideal Candidate should be a chartered engineer (or working towards)
- Must have a degree in mechanical engineering
- Must have knowledge of CDM regulations
- Have good managerial skills
- Carries out engineering calculations to ensure drawings meet required robust industry and legal standards
- Competent in specification design/drawing for several building types
- Good site based experience with a practical background preferred
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications (excel, word, power-point, publisher)
- Must be able to use I.T based calculations and spreadsheet software
- Knowledge of REVIT (building information modelling software)
- Ideal candidate should have experience working for a MEP (mechanical, electrical and plumbing) contractor however this is NOT essential
- Have good experience and knowledge of design and coordination of engineering projects
- MCIBSE /MIET or HNC/HND with appropriate experience or equivalent
- BEng, MSc or have sufficient experience
- Must have the ability to mark up drawings using BlueBeam software or PDF editor
- Must have experience in Retail, Commercial and Residential industry
- Carrying out quality control inspections onsite
- Carrying out problem solving onsite
- Responsible for technical content and accuracy of trainee, graduates and engineers
- Attend witness testing activities on site and produce associates reports
- Decision making on project progress and direct liaison with clients
- Carrying out technical review of contractors technical submission
- Providing advice to the client
- Prepared to work 'hands on'
The salary on offer for this role is £33,000 however the client is willing to negotiate depending on your skills set and experience.
The company also offers a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer?
If you're interested please call Summer on 02030060074 or send your CV to email@example.com