|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Mechanical & Electrical Jobs|
|Salary||Up to GBP25000 per annum|
Strong group are recruiting on behalf of an internationally renowned busimess in the Dartford area, an excellent opportunity has arisen within there buying department, and they are offering an excellent Salary package and the opportunity to work within an interesting and exciting industry leading, global company. The business are highly enthusiastic about individual career progression and are seeking applicants with a similar mindset for this unique position within our business.
You will be reporting to the Procurement Manager, you will be assisting in all buying duties including placing of orders and progressing the orders in line with expected delivery dates, having regular contact with suppliers and liaising with other internal departments where necessary. Your inquisitive nature in wanting to understand how products and components are manufactured and engineered will stand you in good stead to develop quickly and efficiently within this role and the company as a whole.
- Collaborating and preparing relevant data for reporting and analysis
- Assisting in the planning of orders to meet product delivery requirements.
- Assist in purchasing parts and components for current and future products
- Support the Procurement Manager in the supplier relationships to ensure optimum cost solutions for piece price through detailed cost analysis, on-going supplier relationships, negotiation and looking to enhance production processes
- Coordinate appropriate sourcing and supplier selection
- Undertaking projects with the team to help inform buying decisions
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders in regards to stock, packaging, transport and production
- Assisting in the review of the supplier base, negotiating and ensuring best value for money
- Be the first point of contact all commercial issues relating to suppliers
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders and suppliers
- To match delivered items to the items on the delivery note and to then match the delivery note to the purchase order
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to make that crucial next step in their career and who wants to work for a modern forward thinking company with a People ethos
If this role sounds suited to you and you are highly driven please apply with your up to date CV/email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call LIam on 0203 006 0072