New Build Site Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum|
Strong group are acting on behalf of their client who are an established and professional building company.
They are looking to recruit a New Build Site Manager carry out work in Hyde, on a permanent basis.
- Produce detailed method statements and works programmes.
- Assist the Construction Manager and liaise with the Technical Department to ensure the build requirements and programme is met.
- Complete weekly progress reports.
- update the master plan, holding regular contractor's meetings to review the programme, quality and presentation.
- Ensure the highest standards of health and safety are met at all times for the site team, subcontractors, visitors and clients.
- Regular inspection and quality control of properties.
- Meet their stringent waste control and environmental policies.
- Plan and arrange visits by our warranty Inspectors to carry out accompanied stage inspections.
- Plan and arrange with Local Authority statutory services to carry out stage inspections.
- Complete a thorough Quality Inspection of each property prior to legal notice being served.
- Carry out professional and knowledgeable home demonstrations with each home buyer.
- Work with the Customer Services Department where applicable throughout the customer journey.
- Leading bonus package - highly achievable.
- Company car or car allowance.
- Clear route for progression
- Pension contributions
The salary varies between £45,000 - £55,000 depending on skillset and experience.
If this is something you would be interested in please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nicole on 02030068406