12D Traffic Management street works Operative
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||City of London|
|Sector||Civil Engineering Jobs|
|Salary||GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum + many benefits in description|
Strong group are acting on behalf of their client who are an established and professional, fast growing reactive and planned maintenance providers, based in the London area.
As a Traffic Management Operative you will be responsible for installing, maintaining and removing temporary traffic management - deploying cones, signs, frames, sandbags and other equipment on low speed roads.
Additionally, you could be involved in traffic counts, calls to clients and subcontractors, monitoring timings and potential hazards. As you may imagine, meticulous attention to detail is a must. General hours of work are 40 hours a week including a mix of days, weekends, and nights.
You will be a highly motivated team player with the urge to progress your career in their business. Therefore you will be; hardworking, committed, enthusiastic, flexible and have a real passion for working within traffic management. Understanding the importance of our relationships with our customers and someone who takes exceptional pride in the work you do.
You will be able to follow instructions as directed, however you will also be able to use your own initiative when necessary. You will be in good fitness and health as the job can sometimes be very physically demanding.
- Requiring a safety critical medical.
- You must hold a full UK driving license (preferably an HGV license)
- Pass Drug & Alcohol test.
- Hold a 12D qualification (ideal).
- Can pass a safety-critical worker medical
- CSCS Card
* 'Perk box' - Full employee benefits package with over 200 exclusive perks and discounts including high street, supermarket and cinema discounts.
* Company-wide competitions, referral programmes and activities with chances to win cash prizes.
* Full PPE issue
* Cycle to work and other salary-sacrifice purchase schemes
* Competitive salary and uplifts for evening and weekend work.
* Progressive training, in-line with your learning rates at Chevron's expense, to progress your career and skills in Traffic Management and aid internal promotion opportunities.
* Competitive Pension Scheme
* 'Employee Support Hub' powered by CIC, providing a completely confidential counselling/support service - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Qualified therapists, offering support for all issues and whenever you may need it.
The salary on offer varies between £20,000 - £25,000 depending on skillset and experience.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nicole on 02030068406