How to Use Strong Group for Rail Jobs in the UK?
Looking for and selecting a job is a significant task in one’s life. You spend most of your weekdays at work; hence it is absolutely essential that you choose a job that keeps you happy and motivated. The first step to find the right job begins by picking the most reliable recruitment agency.
The way you put effort into finding the most suitable job for your career, you should similarly choose your recruitment agency with great objective thinking as the agency will help you get the job you deserve.
When it comes to rail jobs, Strong Group can assist you in finding one that suits your skills, personality, and is right for your career. We are a respected recruitment agency and have been leading the industry by finding skilled professional trades staff across the country.
Let us share some more information about us and our credentials to help you understand why you should choose us when it comes to finding railway jobs in the UK.
Why Choose Us for Rail Jobs?
The number and range of railway jobs available are quite high. Our strong network in the railway sector helps us provide diverse roles to candidates with various skills. We collaborate efficiently with both candidates and clients across different job verticals such as design, planning, commercial, project engineering, HSQE/Site, and project management.
Our professional trades recruitment team is highly efficient at matching candidates with the demands of clients. Our team members understand the value of time and head space you are in when looking for the job; hence they are always on their toes to find the right job options based on your requirements. As well as being part of many reputable associations, we are also a proud member of RISQS so that we are able to supply qualified rail labour across the UK rail industry. The scheme embraces rail’s qualification arrangements. RISQS is industry-owned and governed, sponsored by a committee of representatives from across the rail industry.
We offer projects majorly in the following:
- Station refurbishment
- Track renewal and enhancement
- Line Side civil work
- Civil framework agreement
- S&T, E&P, M&E enhancement projects
We offer the following railway roles:
- Slab Layers
- Track Renewals
Why You and We Are a Perfect Match?
- We have access to an extensive network that plays a crucial role in matching our candidates’ requirements with the employers.
- Our team members are highly proficient in their areas and continuously strive for a high conversation rate of jobs. They understand the elements involved in job hunting. Their emotional intelligence matches their technical capabilities that produce satisfactory results for the candidates associated with us.
- We have an advanced applicant management system which enables us to give timely responses to our applicants.
- Our experience with the candidates has been really warm and pleasant. You can read in their words what they say about us.
- We are completely honest with all candidates. We make sure their interactions with us are informational and transparent.
- Our team is empathetic and believes in creating long-term relationships with our candidates. We answer all questions and solve all our candidates’ issues and help them stay motivated throughout the process.
- We assign Account Managers to our candidates who guide them through all stages. We believe in real conversations and connections. Hence, our solutions are always a calculated mix of technology and the personal involvement of our consultants.
- We take feedback from all our candidates. This helps us understand our strong suits and lets us know where we can improve to assist the candidates in a better and more productive manner.
Our Numbers Speak For Us
- 200 candidates placed this month
- 1851 new candidates added to our database
- 10682 candidates placed
- 92% candidate satisfaction
- 136 workers placed last week
- 7+ years long client relationships
- 220 CVs sent this month
How to Find Rail Jobs Using Our Platform?
Similarly some special jobs require experience in a certain area of interest. So to attract the right people you need a well-written job post that clarifies all specifics of a job. This is especially important when you’re looking for some specialists and not the generalists.
- To look for available jobs, go to our Jobs page.
- Use these filters – keyword, sector, area, and type to find the jobs based on your criteria.
- You will be shown with results according to the information you have put. You can go through jobs and their descriptions and apply to the ones that seem apt to you.
You can always contact us by ringing at +4420 8763 6122 or sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning all your requirements. A team member would get in touch with you in 48 hours to help you with your query. We hope to serve you well and help you get your dream job.